Ir al contenido principal

My favourite places in my childhood


When I was a child, my dad took me every weekend to different places (sometimes they repeated but I didn´t bother me). In addition, I won’t say that I remember all of those, so I´m going to talk about those I remember the most (and I return until today)
One of my favorite places in life was the Artequin Museum, it placed next to the Quinta Normal Park. I personally think that it is a place to visit once, because his tour was always the same, I mean, in that route you have to see a movie about a ballerina statue in the museum (like the picture) who becomes alive in the and talks to the different paintings and his stories.

Other place near of the Artequin was the Santiago´s Library, and I remember that I spend many time reading books in those cones in the section of children’s. I don´t really remember that I used the computer (because I was very shy).
My last favorite place in mi childhood was the Plaza Brazil (in that time I called “La plaza del volcán”) because it is a perfect place to children, I think it was because of the didactics playgrounds like a volcano, and a weird mixture of hands and a snail (I just called that place snail).  I remember that I spend all the day climbing that (even that it was very dangerous), definitely that place gave me many scars in my knees.

Comentarios

  1. I have not been able to visit the museum artequin yet, I will try to make time and go!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice of you to put a picture besides the text, I'm looking foward to visit those places :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never go to Artequin Musseum, is so curious. I like the statue that you expose.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know the artequin museum but in the pictures looks so interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Walking around

One of my favorite activities in my free time maybe is a little boring, but I really enjoy walking and get lost in the city (obviously having my cellphone charged and with the internet OK, because most of the time I have to check google maps). I usually do it when I have some free time at the university and I just go to walk I the near places to after comeback. However, sometimes I like to do it nearly my house and sometimes I have to take a bus and go home. I think that the reasons of that I enjoy so much this is because I can distract myself and know new places to go again. Because, in my opinion, this “hobby” is forgotten by the people, I mean that most of us can have so much free time and we are always hurry (going to this place and vice versa), so I think that it is a really good alternative to think and have some personal time. For example, one day I have a lot of free time and I didn´t have nothing to do, so I started to walk near the Universidad de Chile train station, and i

My ideal job

I didn´t really thought about my ideal job. I don´t really like to think about the future because I always get in panic, but since I was a kid I always liked to draw and I think that the job that I would enjoy is illustration (obviously after been architect). Since I was very young, I always liked to draw very different things, and I always admire those people who can share his art and continue progressing in his skills and own worlds. The job is about what it says in the name, many people work illustrating many things and the principal means is in books. Few years ago, I meet someone who is an illustrator and it doesn´t need to have a hard study to do it. I mean that you could have the studies (or a career) in other area and if you are able to understand the message and the content of the thing you want to illustrate, you can do the job. I refer that because the illustrator I meet was a teacher and now she´s working illustrating children´s book. I think that the biggest re

By 10 years...

When I meet Cony we were like 7 years old , I meet her in the school when she was my new classmate, but we only started to be good friends when we were 9, just (I don´t really know why) and since that year we were always good friends. I don´t really have like concrete memories about those years, but I remember that we always were doing something stupid and talking about everything. She always take care of me as I taken for her, and if one of us were having a bad mood or in a personal conflict, we always noticed that. I remember that every time that she was sad, she always said to me “please, don´t hug me or I’ll cry”, but I didn´t really care about that, however, all the times we both ended crying. Hopefully, by the years we were always classmates and she always make my days very happy. By the years, we were meting other amazing persons and we still have contact, but because of ours new schedules, I saw her like three times in the year. This picture was taken after